Out + About
Why our neighbourhood is one of the most amazing locations in Vancouver
There is only one thing you might not have experienced yet: discovering the Blue Horizon Hotel as your base camp. You should try it. Is there anything better than spending a wonderful day in one of the most renowned cities in the world then heading back to the comfort of the Blue Horizon? Yes, life really can be that simple.
There is almost nothing which you won’t find in Vancouver: You can enjoy it in a relaxed and sedated manner. But on the other hand, there is nothing to stop you from working around the clock. Whether you love high culture or prefer the underground scene. From Abode Restaurant delectable edibles to the delights of Robson Street high-end shopping to the sun-kissed ocean views of English Bay.
Vancouver has everything to offer, and can always offer something just that little bit different. All of which is best discovered with the Blue Horizon Hotel as your starting point. Enjoy!
Things To Do in Vancouver:
- Cycle or walk the Sea-wall in Stanley Park
- Shop for the latest fashions on Robson Street
- Take the gondola up Grouse Mountain
- Ski on Cypress Mountain
- Visit the Aquarium in Stanley Park
- Have a coffee in Coal Harbour and watch the seaplanes
- Wander around Chinatown looking for souvenirs
- Sip a cocktail on a patio in Gastown
- Take the seabus to Granville Island
- Soak up the sun on English bay
- Take a dip in Second beaches outdoor pool
- Catch a show or concert in one of Vancouver’s many venues